Saturday, November 18, 2006

test blog!

hi! r u reading this? if so? why? what makes someone read someone else's blog? is it the thought that they might write something that you dont know? well to me, i just browse through the blogs to see if I find anything interesting. It is always a great way to find what other people might think about the same issue.
I start off writing this blog as a way to get an idea of what people think about few issues/things that happen in this world. And why those happen. I might just quote/post some article that I find interesting. Overall, I intend to use this blog as a place where I can just post whatever I feel like about whatever it is, in whatever way I wish.
Enjoy reading! Criticism, comments, views, suggestions, anything most welcome.

1 comment:

Rocky said...

there are a hell lot of reasons why someone reads someone else's blog

1. They are too jobless. So they end up surfing the net and come across ur blog and start reading it
2. THey comment on your blog so that u visit their blog and increase the hits to their blog
3. Because they want to gain some knowledge