Monday, January 19, 2009

Call me Captain!

89 hours of flying practice....
about $9000 expenditure....
1 and a half year of patient pursuit...
pushing the time limits to make it to the scheduled flight...
a day of grueling oral and 2 hrs of flight test...
a life long license to explore the skies... priceless.

Yes I am done with my private pilot license. Yes, now I am licensed to soar the skies just as the mighty eagle soars the skies. Well not literally, but yes close enough..
Here are the things that I want to do next:
  • Go at night over airports with part time lighting that I can turn on from airplane and turn them on :)
  • Go over the coast line to have a beautiful scenery
  • Take my wife on a full moon day and watch the moonlight shine on our faces
  • Go over salton sea with my friends :)
  • Need to get a multi-engine rating sometime when I get more time
For all those people who think its late to start anything new, come on folks, you got a lot more ahead than what you left behind. And if you think you dont have enough skills, then dodge this, I got my pilot license, anyone can get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good one captain :D