Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things to do when you get bored!

The other day I got So bored that I started wondering what I can do to get out of the boredom.I was scratching my head when I logged into my gmail accountand saw my brother online. So, there I realized.That's the first thing I can do. catch up with my friends and family.So I started talking to him and were discussing how to get oneself out of boredom.Here are Some of the things we came up with!
  1. Find synonymsfor boredom.
  2. why do people get bored?
  3. Think about your favorite cartoon.
  4. Read an article on boredom.
  5. Learn to unite a simple story.
  6. Read news
  7. play poker online
  8. Solve Sudoko
  9. Solve crossword.
  10. Read jokes
  11. try poetry
  12. Practice speech
  13. plan a vacation
  14. Think about a possible business idea
  15. Romance a thought.
  16. Write blogs on these :)

No comments: