Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Use libraries more often!

I just picked up "The Complete Photo Guide to homeowner basics" from a county library close to my home. I also picked up "Appointment with Death" and was searching for more interesting books. Got a plenty of great reads that I am going to queue up. They also have reading desks, computers for public usage, printers almost everything anyone wants. The lady next to me is applying for jobs; poor lady probably lost her job in recession and trying to get back on. This library even has a community room where you can have a round table discussion or some sort of practice if you like.
I am amazed by the library system in US. I have never been to a public library in India. I am not sure how they compare, but I remember a friend of mine who used to visit this library in Chikkadapalli and he mentioned that library is full of books. I wish I had started using the library more often.
Well anyway, here I am pledging to use this library more often to pick up good reads. If anyone of you have suggestions on the must read books, do let me know and I will try to pick them from here and read them.

No comments: