Sunday, March 27, 2016

Im back!

Yes, I am back to blogging. What I will blog is yet to be determined. However, I intend to write every week. Topics could vary from random thoughts to valuation to politics to new ideas and my takes on various on going efforts in technology and may include some dating adventures. Yes, this blog is diluted in that sense, it is not for one thing, but all the plethora of things I am interested in.
Without saying it goes that the ideas expressed here are what I think of at a particular phase of my life. The notions may change over time. I will not go back and change my notions from previous phases, however, if and when I do change my views, there will be a new post on it.
Who are the audience for this blog? Frankly I've no idea. Hopefully some of my friends find it interesting enough to share with others in their circle. I do like it to be more interactive. If you do find anything interesting or not, do leave a comment. It would hopefully help me gain deeper understanding of what I wrote.
A few of the topics I intend to write about:
- Innocentive challenges and my thoughts/ideas about the challenges there
- Design philosophies
- how to run a company
- How to improve productivity
- Be open
- Travel adventures
- Fun stories
- Politics
- My fuck ups in dating life
- Relations

Lets get going, shall we?

No comments: