Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year Resolutions

I dont remember the last time I had New Year Resolutions, but I did a list for this year. May be this means I was not satisfied with my performance last year. Anyway, here they are:
  • Get in touch with my old friends and keep in touch
  • Start a blog and pose questions soliciting ideas from others on how to solve them
  • Try to set up a competition in SCH schools that promote entrepreneurship amongst school children
  • Keep in touch with Trichy folks and keep abreast of NITT-USA group
  • Go to gym at least 3 times a week
  • Write blogs regularly
  • Buy a home
  • Read a book a month
  • Get to know more about photography
  • Become a small business owner and get it successful
  • Read news at least twice a week
  • Help at least couple of friends/family members achieve their goals
Need to check this and see how I am doing in a quarter ;)

No comments: