Sunday, January 9, 2011

10 minute exercise - 1

Here is the exercise. You have 10 mins to write whatever you feel like writing. Dont think, just write. The time now is 5:19pm. Start...
I just thought of writing this because I was feeling damn bored at home. I am just gonna type whatever comes to my mind first, without thinking about the sentence formation or the grammar or spelling mistakes either. One of the first things taught for a writer is : Write drunk edit sober. Lets see what happens to do.
I am sitting on the island in my kitchen, with the cold travertine stone taking the heat away from my hands. I hear the humming noise of the fan from my 4 year old laptop. I see Keerti cooking sambar, hmm, yummy, she makes one of the best sambhars i ever had. of couse my mom's the best. worst is kumbhakonam sambhar in trichy. Damn its only 2 mins since I started. Need to write for another 8 minutes.
Are green beans good for health? people say green vegetables are good to eat. they do have nutrients. i hope to put on good weight and be fit. yesterday i was playing soccer with a few people, and omg, after 5 mins, i was so damn exhausted. the only saving grace is that almost all the folks were exhaused equally.
i am crackling my knuckles. i have tendonitis that takes toll on my hands and i feel weird when it happens. not ever a single person i know is in full health, everyone has some problem. i have tendonitis, geddi has some back problem, pretty serious one, sunny has problem with hishands, pg has problem with his legs. daman when did we become so fragile. from hanging on trees as monkey to almost bed ridden people, this is not good. someone told me thta running bare foot is good. it will never cause injuries, but iu wd get hurt. no wonder early man used to run like anomad and still have good health.
we did come a long way to overcome diseases that early man used to face, we raised the living age, and brought some interesting challenges with it. what do u think, is it better to live 100 yrs and have the last 30 yrs sad, bad health, but still living, or live 70 rs of good life and poof u go? i prefer second. great kodak's inventor, eastman apparently committed suicide saying "why wait!" very interesting. you think thats a good way of leaving this world.
there is a song by pink floyd, where the lyrics end with "good bye! good bye!" very touching song, cant remember the title now or the title of the album.
i hear the dal boiling on stove and keerti cutting sorakaya. my mind goes blank once in a while and moreover it seems to wander a lot as is evident from this post. i offered to help to keerti but she declined, she never lets me cook anything, says my food taste bad. its good in some sense that i dont have to do anything, but i do feel i cud help her make her life easier. hope she realizes someday.
on my right there are two flower boquets, one by me and the other sent by my dad to keerti on her bday. very pretty roses in a lovely vase. my dad always sends flowers to her on every occasion. i need to visit him soon in indonesia. i love to travel, i dont need luxuries when i travel, it would be fun to explore a new country. coming to think of it, i plan to visit spain sometime, so i m learning spanish.
hola, que tal, quien es, usted es el senoir suresh, hehe, some of the words.
phew... its already 10 mins, alright so i rest. will edit this later.

No comments: