Friday, January 14, 2011

Stupid Driver - Funny!

Imagine this. You are standing at the courthouse, and you see this idiot in his car take a left turn, almost cutting in front of another car and that car happens to be a cop car. What do you think happens? Cop pulled him over and handed him a ticket, so that he can walk in and pay the fine in the court :) This is exactly what happened just a few minutes ago. Some idiot, tried to be smart and cut cops car. I am sure he was not paying attention, probably was on phone or something. I couldnt help but burst out laughing. I mean is there anything else that needs to go wrong? First, you are near courthouse. Second, you make an illegal turn. Third, the car ahead of you when you tried that turn happens to be cop's car. Lol!
I think the driver should be double fined just for being that stupid! :)

1 comment:

Mercime said...

I couldn't agree with you more!